· Deepening knowledge through the comparative methodology;
· Particular orientation on EU law;
· Courses delivered in English by foreign professors;
· Participation in scientific researches projects, conferences and meetings;
· Access to resources for independent research and opportunity of methodology guidance;
· Participating in international projects;
· Facilitation in employment.
International Black Sea University has concluded partnership memorandums with universities from numerous countries, which provide students with wide opportunities to participate in exchange programs. List of partner universities is available at https://iro.ibsu.edu.ge/en/partnership/networks
Students have opportunities to participate in the Law Faculty research projects. The faculty started the publication of scientific journal, which will alongside classic scientific research these include rubric on research and generalization of empirical data (produced by bodies of justice system). A separate space in the journal is allocated to students’ researches.
Students will be able to participate in conferences organized by the faculty as well as in other scientific events carried out at both – national and international level.
Employment areas of the alumnae:
· Local and international law offices;
· NGOs and business companies;
· Appropriate structures of public sector;
· Consulting companies;
· Other organizations, in need of a lawyer;
Alumni can also pursue the following level of their studies (PHD) – in accordance with the requirements provided by law.
· BA degree;
· National MA Exam (or without it, in cases allowed by law);
· University exam in vocation and English Language (B2) (persons, who have English B2 certificate (TOEFL IBT, IELTS and FCE) or have graduated from English BA program, are exempt from language exam);